Thursday, October 11, 2012

Man..............Suckiest bloggers ever lately.

I got out of the habit but am back! Let's blog again for reals Temp!

Updates:

Hmm...well it has turned from summer to fall. I love fall but it only lasts about 2 1/2 days here so that gives me a sadface :( But for these 2 1/2 days of fall it is beautiful! I am turning more and more granola every day (WTF right?!?!?!?!) so here are some photos from the Farmers Market and a hike I went on to Dog Lake. It was beyond words. Most beautiful place ever.




I LOVE these guys (especially the tambourine man). They were rocking the hell out at the farmers market.


And then we hiked...Dogs + Chels






We sat at the lake and drank a bottle of wine and just took it all in while the dogs played. It was a really great day! 

In other news I am in the process of making a light fixture for school, I have a new found love for yoga and I listen to this song compulsively. You're welcome.





I think my next post will be about my love of Swedish music/musicians. They are srsly killing it these days. Ok going to bed now! Love you and miss you! 

~Gina






No comments:

Post a Comment