Tuesday, September 25, 2012


hi giinnnnnnnna, 
here is a photo of me at my favorite kid's birthday party! yay! i would like to update you on my life, but i feel like i don't really have any updating to do. EVERYTHING is the same. i sleep in the same bed, i still love diet coke, i still take the b train to work and on and on. i did move into my bigger room. here is a photo of my new closet! it is so big! also i started another blog. please don't think i am cheating on you.... PLEASE.... because i am really not. this other blog is just a plane old polaroid blog

well, i love you and i promise to be more interesting in a couple of days. i will rustle up some mischief just so i can blog about it! i just though of another same, but interesting, fact about me. i tell everyone i love them: the garbage man, the homeless woman.....ect. i say "oh, i love you". i think other people take that word a lot more serious than i do. oops. i just have soo much love.

love, 
temp





No comments:

Post a Comment