Friday, August 31, 2012

Hello Temp!

          It's official. Brianna moved today. Last night we went to, quite literally, our last supper. We went to Lamb's Grill which is AMAZING. It totally reminds me of the bar/ballroom from The Shining, which is one of my all-time fave movies. It's super vintage and dimly lit and apparently has secret rooms and passageways left over from the days of Prohibition and the Mafia. I was seriously contemplating applying for a job there just so I can explore it (and maybe if I'm lucky, have to run from a murderous Jack Nicholson)! They play songs like "The Girl from Ipanema" and "Strangers in the Night". I want to live there. Anyway, our dinner was lovely but I've been weepy all week. I'm going to go lay in bed with ice cream and cry some more now.








I'm just missing everyone these days...

~Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment