Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hello Temp!

          You poor thing! I'm so sorry about your day yesterday! That is SO something I would do; some ridiculously ironic scenario that belongs in a movie. I hope today was better for you! Today was so long for me. I don't know how I'm gonna last through these Wednesdays at school. Luckily, we looked at a lot of pretty/awesome architecture today. That part was fun. Thomas Heatherwick...yeah he's a flippin genius. Like him or not, his brain exists on an entirely different plane than 99% of the human race. He's totally trending right now. Yeah, yeah, yeah the Olympic Cauldron and the new double-decker bus and the Seed Cathedral...everyone knows about those things (not to discount their awesomeness) but I saw a lot of his other work for the first time today.

Rolling Bridge in London:



Bleigiessen (The Wellcome Trust) in London:





Barnards Farm Sitooterie in Essex:





All images via


I hope the neato designs help you feel a little better. Love you tons! 

~Gina

1 comment: