Saturday, August 25, 2012

 Temp,
         
          Like every other hot blooded female, I LOVE me some consignment shopping. I took a trip to one of my favorite furniture places today and proceeded to have a stroke when I discovered this:



Hot pink/victorian and I am a goner. Too bad there is no room in my apartment for more furniture. Alas, it stayed at the store but I sure hope it finds a good home. 

Right next door to the furniture shop is the best cookie joint in town. It is super cute and the cookies are to die for. Those, I did bring home with me! 

The store is all about vintage girls, which I strive to be!
Although I just went on a rant about my hatred of red, it totally works here. So cute!
Any dessert with lemon and I will love it. These cookies had lemon heads baked in! Amazing!
Ruby Snap FTW!
I hope your day was as sweet as mine! 

~Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment