Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hi Temp!

          This week has been a whirlwind. First week back to school and I must say, it's going to be a good semester. Today I learned how to hardwire a light fixture which is super awesome because I've been wanting to change out the hideous light fixtures in my apartment...and now I can! One of my professors is a real character. During the first class, he went on several tangents including the roles of women in the 50's versus today (and how our grandfathers treat their wives with love but also ownership), and how bidet's are much better for humans physiologically versus "using dry paper to smear our own feces all over ourselves". What delightful imagery! While he was doing some calculations on the board, he made a mathematical error. When I corrected him, he replied with "Oh yes you are right. Ten points for Gryffindor." Amazing! I could not stop giggling for the rest of the class.


Apparently, this is me now.

~Love Hermoine

No comments:

Post a Comment