Monday, August 20, 2012

Gina!


I read out on my fire escape tonight. It was pretty nice! I love summer so so much! I am sad it is over. Summer to me means possibilities. Anything can happen in summer! Today is a day for decisions. I know what I want in the future, but I am scared to give up what I have right now. What if I give up what I have now only to find that I regret it. My job is pretty good. I have benefits and a regular paycheck. I don't have too much stress. In my heart I know this is not the place for me. My heart is saying "take the leap" and my head is saying "now be logical tempest.....your head is in the clouds....yada yada yada". I am a dreamer. I have always been. I blame this on my mother. She ALWAYS told me that no dream was too big and that I should follow my dreams! This was instilled in me my whole life. My mom would say "Tempie, you know you can do anything". I am a dreamer and I blame this on my mother.


I am not sure what all this jibber jabber means....but here it is.


Love,
Temp

No comments:

Post a Comment